Monday, July 21, 2014

How many exactly?

Just how many rockets should Hamas be allowed to shoot at Israeli population centers every month?  Come on guy-on-the-left-who’s-last-name-rhymes-with-Scary&Hairy? What’s acceptable, Secretary Kerry?  As long as you are running your mouth off-mic anyway, put it out there for us! We are but the poor unthinking mob, John! What would you like us to think? I want to know!  I really, really do! No doubt I will be accused of taking advantage of an off mic comment, to which I respond “SO?” Talk to me, Mr. Secretary…

Still waiting…

Oh darn! I guess he loves me not.  And it was such a nice day too.  Why is it that no one EVER thinks to ask that of him?  I’m doomed to the loneliness of the wordsmith…

I’m not kidding about that.  Why should I, or anybody else, accept an answer greater than zero?  Why should Israel accept an answer that I wouldn’t?  Why does our Secretary of State not have an answer to that question?  Carnac the Great would say his answer is  “I’ve already answered that question!” Link please? This translates as “Prove it, and pray you said what you thought you said” I am old enough to actually REMEMBER Johnny Carson.  Of course,  Kerry’s a politician and I’m sure he’s tried to say everything at least once on the record just for folks like me…(I wield so much power…) and the people who hired him- because it’s what he’s paid for. Or in the words of his predecessor “What difference does it make?” Out of context you say? I’m not so sure…



The great Greg Gutfeld has summarized the liberal argument to date on THE FIVE as something to the effect that “the Anti- Israel argument seems to be that Hamas bombs aren’t very good. “ SO CLOSE, Greg!  The bombs are fine – the AIM stinks.  What Hamas should do is dig a bunch of tunnels well into Israel so that they could just literally walk the bombs or whatever over to the targets…

You know, the same way I ask you to think with…

No comments:

Post a Comment